Your daily dose of Grace
It is good to have in your everyday life a Good News of Grace upon Grace.
Have you been heard Grace? Having thought what does Grace really means? How and why does it called Grace? What does Grace do? Why Grace is important in our day to day lives?
It is called Amazing Grace because it is Amazing. Let’s take this journey and explore God’s Amazing Grace and let God pursue you and amaze you, more and more. Join me and let us celebrate the freedom we have in God’s Grace. And the Truth will always, always set us free. Stay blessed, enjoy reading.
Latest from the Blog
- PEACE IN YOUOn the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciplesContinue reading “PEACE IN YOU”
- What did you do for God to forgive you?I have been in the live forecast, like any other, prepared, and I am so excited to share the message of the song and of course the message of God. Sadly, during that live, my son (7 yo) and I had a little fight, and ended up an Epic Fail. Before the event ends, myContinue reading “What did you do for God to forgive you?”
- It is not your fight to fight!This post (“It is not your fight to fight”) from a known person received many critics and bashers. So, how do we look on this? How do we fight our battles? The bible tells us about the Armor of God. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand againstContinue reading “It is not your fight to fight!”
- Learn the unforced rhythms of grace“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting onContinue reading “Learn the unforced rhythms of grace”
- EVER-PRESENT HELP (Ps. 46:1)A year ago, I posted this in facebook, I have been reminded and notified me with the memories, I am happily to share this here. In every situation that we are facing in this crisis, fear, doubt may bothered us, BUT, we should look to Jesus for us to see and be reminded of, notContinue reading “EVER-PRESENT HELP (Ps. 46:1)”
- Presence Of GodMissing Church lately? Longing for the presence of God? Or wanting for MORE presence of God? 21 “Believe me, dear woman, the time has come when you won’t worship the Father on a mountain nor in Jerusalem, but in your heart. 22 Your people don’t really know the One they worship. We Jews worship outContinue reading “Presence Of God”
- What does seek Him first really mean?But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. (Matt. 6:33 ESV) You may have heard this so many times, many teachers and preachers are teaching this to do every time you wake up in the morning, or before your day start. Do your devotion,Continue reading “What does seek Him first really mean?”
- He remains FaithfulIf you are IN JESUS, you become one with Christ (1 Cor. 6:17) and you are His Body (1 Cor. 12:27). I read a post that one American Musician who denounced his faith towards God. My friends, when you received God’s Gift through Jesus, do you think you can UNDO it? HAHAHA… You think you’reContinue reading “He remains Faithful”
- What God couldn’t save?“that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” Rom. 10:9,10 NASB Many people believed that salvation is onlyContinue reading “What God couldn’t save?”
- Does God really take away what He gives?What?!?! Really?!?! There are so many questions that we can ask to this statement. But here’s a good one, Does God really takes away what He gives? I am not buying that statement, the God I know is a GIVER and NOT a taker. The only thing that He takes away from you is yourContinue reading “Does God really take away what He gives?”